Introducing the Official NBL Indigenous Round Game Ball. Designed in partnership with Contemporary Indigenous artist Chern’ee Sutton from the Kalkadoon people.
The design represents the National Basketball League, the teams, the players and the many supporters who make the game so great.
The coloured community symbols throughout, are connected by the travelling lines and with the orange dots around the outside, represent each of the NBL’s ten teams. The handprints throughout represents the community work and support, which the NBL gives back to their fans and players, with the footprints a symbol of the NBL’s journey, from the past, to the present and into the future.
Featuring patented Spalding TF 1000 ZK Legacy technology this game ball offers a softer feel and a deep channel design to optimise overall control with a durable performance. This Official NBL Game Ball is designed for the highest level of competitive play.
- Exclusive microfiber composite leather cover material for advanced moisture management
- Soft carcass and deep channels for better feel and playability
- Nylon windings for maximum structural integrity
- Rotationally balanced butyl bladder for ultimate air retention
- Official Game Ball size & weight
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.